IMPLEMENTATION OF KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT AND TURNOVER INTENTION ON EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE (HR STUDY ON EMPLOYEES OF CV. CENDEKIA MUDA)

  • Deddy Novie Citra Arta Politeknik Jayapura

Abstract

The purpose of this study is to determine the effect of knowledge management and turnover intention on employee performance. Data collection techniques used were observation, interviews, questionnaires, and literature study. The results of the research on the relationship between knowledge management variables and employee performance is 0.864, the relationship between turnover intention and employee performance is 0.144, and the effect of knowledge management and turnover intention on employee performance is 75.3%. The remaining 24.7% is caused by factors other than this research. The results of the F test calculation obtained F table 50.426 which was calculated at 3.28 indicating knowledge management (X1) and turnover intention (X2) have a significant effect on employee performance (Y).

Published
Mar 29, 2023
How to Cite
ARTA, Deddy Novie Citra. IMPLEMENTATION OF KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT AND TURNOVER INTENTION ON EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE (HR STUDY ON EMPLOYEES OF CV. CENDEKIA MUDA). Jurnal Darma Agung, [S.l.], v. 31, n. 2, mar. 2023. ISSN 2654-3915. Available at: <https://jurnal.darmaagung.ac.id/index.php/jurnaluda/article/view/3014>. Date accessed: 25 june 2024. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.46930/ojsuda.v31i2.3014.
Section
Artikel