HOW TO WRITE THE AUTHOR'S TITLE, NAME AND ADDRESS
The title of the manuscript should be written at the top of the first page with the alignment of the middle text. Meanwhile, the author's name (without an academic degree), and the author's affiliation address, should be written with the middle text alignment also under the article title. The author must provide two line spaces between the title and the author's name. Then, the space between the author's affiliate address and the abstract title is one space. Keywords should be written below the overall abstract for all words. It should be arranged in alphabetical order and separated by semicolons of a maximum of three to five words. In addition, the title of the article written in Indonesian must also bewritten in English. The responsible author, the author of the correspondence, or the corresponding author should be written first and then followed by the second, third, and so on. Communication regarding the revision of the article and the final statement will be informed by email to the author of the correspondence only. If there is more than one author, the author's name must be written separately with a comma (,). If the author's name consists of at least two words, the first name should not be abbreviated. If the author's name is only one word, it should be written as is. However, in the online version it will be written in two words with the same name repeatedly for the purpose of indexing metadata. (Sihombing, H. B, Fakhrowan, R. (2022).
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR MANUSCRIPTS
The general guidelines of the text of the manuscript are as follows:
1. The manuscript is the result of authentic research that has not been published in other publications or publishers.
2. The text of the manuscript should be written as a template for this article. This article is written on A4 sized paper (210x297 mm), with special margins as follows: left 25 mm, right 20 mm, bottom 20 mm and top 30 mm, Time New Roman theme font, 12pt font size, and 1.5 line spacing.
3. The manuscript is typed using the Microsoft Word program on A4 paper, about 6,000-7,000 words including numbers, tables, and references.
4. The manuscript does not contain any element of plagiarism. The editorial board will directly reject texts that show plagiarism. We use plagiarism software to check your manuscript.
5. Manuscripts that have been written based on Jurnal Manajemen(in MS Word format, use this article template) must be submitted through the Online Submission System using the Open Journal System (OJS) on the portal Jurnal Global Manajemen
6. (https://jurnal.darmaagung.ac.id/index.php/global/index). Jurnal Global Manajemen just choose one procedure. Then, list it as one of the authors or reviewers at the bottom of the "List".
7. Manuscript article writing guidelines and templates can be downloaded. Template and article writing guidelines are available in MS Word (.doc) format.
8. Online submission of manuscripts can be seen in the online submission guidelines section below.
9. Manuscripts that do not comply with the JURNAL GLOBAL MANAJEMEN writing guidelines: The Journal of Economics and Management will be returned to the author prior to the review process.
10. The manuscript must contain several aspects of the scientific article as follows: (subheadings in order), namely: (a) article title, (b) author name (without academic title), (c) address of affiliated author, (d) author's email (e) abstract and keywords, (f) introduction, (g) method, (h) results and discussion, (i) conclusion, (j) bibliography.
11. Subheadings included in the discussion section (Introduction, Methods, Results and Discussion, and Impulses) should not be numbered. Subtitles are written in bold and title format. It uses left text alignment without underscores. The next expanded subtitle should be written in bold and sentence format, It should use left text alignment and second-level numbering format.
12. Words from foreign or uncommon languages are expressed in Italic format. Each paragraph starts 10mm from the left side border while there is no space between the paragraphs. All numbers are written in Arabic numbering format, except for new sentences.
13. Tables and images are placed in text groups after the referenced table or image. Each image must be captioned and sourced (Figure Caption) below the image and numbered in Arabic numbering format followed by the image title. Each table must be titled a table (Table Caption) and numbered in Arabic numbering format above the table followed by the table and source headings below the table. Image attachments should be guaranteed that they can be printed well in black and white ink (font size, resolution and line space are clearly visible). Images, tables, and charts should be placed in the center between text groups. If it has a larger size, it can be placed in the center of the page. The table cannot contain vertical lines, while horizontal lines are allowed only for important points.
TEXT GUIDELINES OF THE BODY OF THE MANUSCRIPT
Script title: The title should be informative and written briefly and clearly. Can't be multi interpretation. It must be determined precisely with the issue to be discussed. The initial word is written in capital and symmetrical letters. The title of the article does not contain any unusual abbreviations. The main ideas should be written first and followed later by their explanation. The title of the article should be written in twelve words, a font of 14pt in size, with a choice of bold and in the middle text format.
Abstract: Abstracts must be written in a maximum of 250 words and followed by three to five keywords and arranged alphabetically. The abstract should contain objectives, methods, results, conclusions, and reseach constraints (optional). The abstract is written in 1 line of space and font size 11 Times New Roman.
Introduction: The introduction should contain (sequentially and sequentially) a general background and literature review (state of the art) as the basis of new research questions, statements of new scientific articles, major research problems, and hypotheses. At the end of the introduction, the purpose of writing the article should be stated. They should be represented in the literature review to indicate new ones from scientific articles.
Method: Methods describe how research is conducted, including research design, data collection, research instruments and analytical methods. This section should be narrated.
Results and Discussion: This section consists of the results of the research and how they are discussed. The results obtained from the study should be supported with sufficient data. The results of research and discovery must be answers or hypotheses of research or research questions that have been mentioned earlier in the introduction section.
Bibliography: All references used in the article should be listed in this section. In this section, all references used must be drawn from primary sources (scientific journals and the least number is 80% of all references) published in the last ten years. Each article must have a minimum of ten references and cite the article JURNAL MANAJEMEN: Journal of Economics and Management, a minimum of 3 articles.
GUIDELINES FOR CITATIONS AND REFERENCES
All data or citations presented in the article taken from other authors' articles must attach a reference source. References should use reference application management such as Mendeley, End Note, or Zotero. The writing format used in Jurnal Global Manajemen follows the format applied by the APA 6th Edition (American Psychological Association).
ONLINE SUBMISSION SCRIPT GUIDELINES
1. The document should be submitted by Online Submission System in the Jurnal Global Manajemen E-journal portal.
2. First, the author must register as an author or reviewer (check the role of an author or reviewer) in the "List".
3. After the registration step is complete, log in as the author, click "New Submission". The article submission stage consists of five stages, such as: (1). Start, (2). Upload Submission, (3). Enter Metadata, (4). Upload Additional Files, (5). Confirm.
4. In the "Start" column, select the Journal Section (Full Article), check all checklists.
5. In the "Upload Submission" column, upload a manuscript file in MSWord format in this column.
6. In the "Enter Metadata" column, fill in all the author and affiliate data. Includes journal titles, abstracts and indexing keywords.
7. In the "Upload Additional Files" column, the author is allowed to upload additional files, affidavits, or others.
8. In the "Confirm" column, if the data you entered is correct, then click "Finish Submission".
9. If the author experiences difficulties in the application process through the online system, please contact the editorial team of Jurnal Global Manajemen at email@example.com.