PENGARUH FIXED ASSETS TURNOVER, QUICK RATIO DAN TIMES INTEREST EARNED TERHADAP RETURN ON ASSET PADA PERUSAHAAN SUB SEKTOR PROPERTY DAN REAL ESTATE YANG TERDAFTAR DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA PERIODE 2013-2017
In develoving national economy, property sector has an important role. This sector is as strategic as other sectors, such as agriculture, industry, trade, services, and others. Property with a focus in the field of housing and construction is one of the sectors absorbing large amounts of labor and the multiplier effect is quite long. Therefore, this sector has big effect to support the development of economy sectors. This research aims at testing and analyzing the effect of Fixed Assets Turnover, Quick Ratio, and Times Interest Earned on Return On Asset on sub-sector company of property and real estate registered on Indonesia Stock Exchange in 2013-2017 period. Data analyzing was done by Software SPSS 22. Method of data analysis used is descriptive statistics, classic assumption test, multiple linear regression analysis and hypothesis testing (partial test, simultaneous test and coefficient of determination). The results of the study prove that each (partial) shows that Fixed Assets Turnover has no significant effect. Quick Ratio has no significant effect. Times Interest Earned has a positive and significant effect. Simultaneously, the variables Fixed Assets Turnover, Quick Ratio, and Times Interest Earned have a positive and significant effect on Return On Assets, with a coefficient of determination of 59.2%. The remaining 40.8% is the influence of the variables described outside in this study.
An author who publishes in the Jurnal Darma Agung agrees to the following terms:
- Author retains the copyright and grants the journal the right of first publication of the work simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal
- Author is able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book) with the acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Author is permitted and encouraged to post his/her work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of the published work (See The Effect of Open Access).