PENGARUH PELATIHAN DAN DISIPLIN KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN PADA PT. SANY TOGA GEMILANG
Employee performance is the level of success of employees in carrying out their duties. Factors that influence employee performance are training and discipline. Training is an activity prepared by management to improve the employees’ skills and abilities to produce high performance. Discipline is the awareness and availability of a person to obey all applicable rules and social norms. The employee’s performance decreases due to the poor discipline and inappropriate training programs. PT. Sany Toga Gemilang is engaged in the plastic industry. The research method used is a quantitative approach, the type of research used is quantitative descriptive. Data collection is done by having interviews, questionnaires and documentation studies. Analysis of the data used is multiple linear regressions. The population is all employees (186 people). Slovin formula was used in determining the research sample, where 127 people were obtained as the study sample, while for testing the validity taken a sample of 30 people outside the study sample. The results showed that training and discipline simultaneously and partially have a positive and significant effect on employee’s performance with a determinant coefficient of 0.767 or 76.7%, while the remaining 23.3% was not examined. The conclusion of the study is that simultaneously and partially training and discipline have a significant effect on employee’s performance at PT. Sany Toga Gemilang.
An author who publishes in the Jurnal Darma Agung agrees to the following terms:
- Author retains the copyright and grants the journal the right of first publication of the work simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal
- Author is able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book) with the acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Author is permitted and encouraged to post his/her work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of the published work (See The Effect of Open Access).